Cal Marine - Flagship line of "legendary quality" pumps is one of the few remaining pump series anywhere still manufactured out of stainless steel and bronze. Proudly made in the USA, they provide a versatile range of flow rates from 225 gph to 1100 gph to cover a wide variety of uses. With their motors permanently sealed in lubricant, they provide years of dependable service in fresh or salt water, in-line or submerged. You can even use them in water up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cal Marine are certified to the following standards: UL, CE, ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard
- Premium stainless steel and bronze construction for longevity
- Suitable for fresh, salt or chlorinated water applications (max of 3-5 ppm)
- Can be used in hot water applications up to 110°F
- Extremely quiet operation
- Use submerged or in open air (below water level)
- Viton seals suitable for harsh marine applications