When purchasing items purchased from CalPumpShop.com you get a 15 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Here is what we charge for returns:
- We deduct the actual shipping and handling fees
- A 15% Restocking fee
- This applies to most items unless noted in writing.
- Credits are usually processed within 14 days of receipt of item.
- All items must be SEALED!
Exchanges: When exchanging brand new sealed items for another product, we follow the same policies outlined here but NO restocking fees!
Merchandise must be returned in the original brand new sealed condition as delivered to you.
- Closeouts, special orders, as well as daily deals and Weekly and monthly specials are not returnable.
- Return Policy only applies to retail sales. Wholesale sales have there own policy.
- All returns must be sent to us at the senders expense. CalPumpShop.com can not incur shipping charges for returned packages.
- Used / Tested items will not be accepted.
* Returned items must have a Return Authorization Number Clearly noted on the top of the box. Items that do not have this number will be be refused at the senders expense.
Can I cancel an order?
Orders cannot be cancelled once the checkout process has been completed. Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, once the checkout process is completed our warehouse is immediately notified to pick and pack the order for shipment. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause you. Cancellation requests need to be submitted by e-mail. If there is time to cancel the order there will be a 10% surcharge for doing this as noted in the shopping cart at checkout.
Free or Reduced Freight
- If you received FREE or Flat Reduced Rate shipping and you decide to return your order to us, we will gladly send you a refund minus the shipping & handling charges we incurred plus the appropriate restocking fees as stated above.
- If you are returning a partial order be advised that we will minus the complete shipping charges if the part of the order that you keep is under $149.00
- Handling Fees are non refundable.
Orders over $149.00 are shipped for FREE if Eco-Saver Shipping is Selected!
There are a few exceptions:
We usually ship via FedEx Services such as FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Express Saver (3 business day), FedEx 2nd Day (2 business day), FedEx Standard Overnight (1 business day by end of day, and FedEx Prority Overnight (1 business day usually by noon - some areas are by end of day if rural). This is calculated based on both weight and dimensions and to the destination zip code. Our shopping cart will figure this cost for you and in most cases is pretty accurate. Our cart is only configured to show UPS options at this time. We will use the same service type from FedEx based on the service chosen.
If in doubt you can also call or email us with your zip code and the item(s) that you are looking for and we will be happy to calculate the rate for you.
Our cut off time for expedited services is 1 pm E.S.T. Monday - Friday. If you are really in a bind and it is after 1 pm call us and we will try to get your order out the same day.
Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico Shipments
We are happy to ship to these areas by UPS/FedEx Ground, UPS/FedEx 2nd Day and Next Day Air shipping to most areas of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. The shopping cart will calculate actual charges through the UPS system. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO/AE. For Puerto Rico - Please choose Puerto Rico as your Country at checkout to get an accurate rate. Usually it is best not to choose Next Day Air as we have heard that they still take 2 business days.
We are shipping most of our items via UPS Standard or UPS Worldwide Express service into most parts of Canada. Shipping charges are calculated directly from the UPS system. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO/AE. The Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, customs charges and broker fees. We will sometimes also be able to ship your order by USPS.
Ground Time in Transit Map
The Map shows the number of transit days (business days - Not including Sat or Sun) for delivery via ground services to your state once your order has been shipped.
We utilize a full range of shipping services to meet your various delivery needs,
including Ground Services, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air service.
This map will help you to estimate the time-in-transit for Ground shipments.
For example, you may expect shipments to Mississippi to take three to four working days while shipments to Washington State may take five to six working days. (Note that UPS and FedEx do not count Saturdays, Sundays, and some holidays as working days).
We make every attempt to ship within one working day after receipt of your order.
Transit time to your location is color coded by Days required to reach you from our location.
Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software. For the scheduled days in transit for ground packages shipped within the 50 states and Puerto Rico, please use the Time-in-Transit calculator.
Map Reference: A business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date. If you ship on Friday and it takes 3 days to arrive, you can expect your order on Wednesday. It can take a 1 or 2 additional days depending on the time that order is placed and current order loads.